Monday 4 August 2014

And it begins

For everyone who I told that I was going to do a blog, I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get it up and running. I have moved into the house I will be in for the rest of the year after a couple weeks with a host family (the most amazing host family by the way). The internet is always a battle here, but we finally got it set up at our house, so I've gotten the blog going. I have been keeping a journal, so I'll backlog all those posts over the next week or so, but for now, I'll just say that Kosrae (pronounced Kohsh-rye for those of you at home who have no idea how to speak Kosraean) is a beautiful place and I am very happy to be here. My host family was wonderful and I am very lucky to have them. I'll just post a picture for now and then try to post the rest of my updates soon. Kuht fa ohsun (see you later)!


1 comment: