Tuesday 29 July 2014

New house!

Today was a long day, but it was good. We went to see our new place after school, which was great. It is pretty nice! My host family is wonderful, but I am looking forward to having my own space and not be in someone else's house. I went to Nautilus again with Ruth and Falan to use the wifi after dinner. It was good to talk to some people from home and read emails from my parents. I got my first package today, yay! I didn't bring it home because I didn't have a way to carry it on my bike. I think I am giong to get a basket for it so I can carry packages home. It will also be cooler to ride without a backpack on my back because that adds a lot of heat and sweat, yuck. I have my schedule, room, and class rosters, so I am getting excited and ready to start the school year. Only a week left!

No comments:

Post a Comment