Wednesday 23 July 2014

Coral!

I am starting to feel a little more settled now. I am learning my way around the island better, so that makes everything feel more manageable and I feel a little more under control. We are getting into a lot of teaching and planning now with Orientation, so I am starting to feel overwhelmed. I know planning will make me feel so much better once school starts, but it feels like a lot right now. I guess I would rather feel overwhelmed now than the first month of school.
I went swimming today and went a little farther out than I had before with my goggles. The coral and fish were amazing! I have never seen coral or so many different kinds of fish. I didn't go very far because I didn't have my snorkel, but I am definitely going to come back and go out again with my snorkel and camera. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment