Thursday 17 July 2014

First run

I started my day off with a short run around 6:15 this morning. I ran around part of Lelu island, which is where I live (for those of you google mapping, I'm right next to the Kosrae Ace Hardware). Anywhere you go is beautiful, so I very much enjoyed it, except that I am out of shape and it is hot and humid here, so I got tired really quickly. I did get some great pictures though! I already know that I will greatly miss this place and its beauty when I leave. We learned a little more about teaching and lesson plans so I am feeling better about that day by day. School starts August 4th, which is very early by American standards. I am eager to get started though! At the same time, I am nervous and have a lot of planning to do before it begins. Tomorrow should be a good day because we are doing more lesson planning and revising. I have so many ideas in my head for these classes, it is good to finally get some ideas down on paper and begin to organize my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment